Situated in the village of Oger in the Côte des Blancs, Maison Vauversin has existed since the 17th century. In 1930 Fernand Vauversin stopped selling his grapes and began producing under his own label. The 3 hectare estate is now fully organic and biodynamic and run by Bruno Vauversin and his son Laurent, the 15th generation.
100% Chardonnay, the ‘Original’ Blanc de Blancs is a lean, very fine Champagne with green apple and citrus aromas. The perfect aperitif or accompaniment to seafood.